Markets Capital ensures that your privacy is kept. All interactions with clients and our company are strictly confidential and no private information is ever passed on to any third party entities.
- By registering with Markets Capital our clients understand that any and all private information which is collected is gathered only to ensure their safety. The collected private information is only being used by our company in order to confirm the client’s identity and to ensure the security of his/her deposits and trading account.
Our strict privacy procedures are in place to help us verify the client’s identity and protect against fraud, money laundering and offer a secure trading experience.
- When a client registers at Markets Capital he/she agrees to provide us with true and accurate identity information. Trading is admissible only when performed on your own behalf and it is to impersonate a different individual
- No personal information is ever disclosed by Markets Capital to any third party. The only exceptions to this rule are when:
- A client provides written consent to transfer personal information to a third party.
- A requirement by law is made.
- A verification analysis is required to ensure the client’s personal account and information.
- Our clients confirm that interactions between all clients and Markets Capital are kept on file for the resolution of any disputes if such may arise. By registering and using the Markets Capital platform, its services and products, the client agrees to the use of all or any part of the information which he/she supplies regarding their trading account, transactions made and interactions performed with the company, by the company.
- Markets Capital uses the latest data protection technology in order to ensure that all client personal information is kept confidential. We protect our client’s personal information by continuously upgrading our security and updating our data protection policy.
- In the benefit of offering additional information about Markets Capital, and the objective to serve our clients better, the company may contact clients occasionally either by phone or email. This service is granted primarily in order to give clients more information about financial markets and binary option trading. However, sometimes a contact might be made in order to offer our clients exceptional promotions and periodic benefits. By default, all clients consent to receive this type of contact by the company when they register and agree to the Markets Capital terms and conditions of use. If a client wishes to not receive this contact service, he/she might inform the company by email or phone call and no such service by the company will be granted again.
- This Agreement is executed between you (hereinafter “the Client”) and Markets Capital Ltd, address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, AjeJtake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960. (hereinafter “the Company). Clearing and billing services are done by the MARKETS CAPITAL LTD address: Office 3.11, Nwms Center 3rd Floor; 31 Southampton Row London England WC1B SHJ